Labels

Anna Hazare (1) change (1) India (1) Protest (1)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

OH my God......M loving itttt .!!!!!!!!

      What is the most beautiful feeling in this world....???  Some may say Love....some may say  Nature , for some it may be success......but for me its  just "SLEEP" , "SLEEP " and "SLEEP " !!! Oh god its like i have reached heaven......after the whole day hectic schedule and the tiredness when i see my bed.....i just love this feeling....!!!! I  wanna leave everything.....and run over my bed.....hold my pillow and slide inside the blanket ....oooooooooh and m in my dreamland....where i can do whatever i want.....in my way...thts my favorite  !!!
When i sleep i forget the tensions.....my undone works...my targets ....my future... at that instant m in my lost conciousness , i can listen my heartbeat.....i can sense the blood flowing my nerves.....and thats "ME " with whom i'm that moment ....!!!

Sleep is something undefined.....and as a student its the best part in my life ! After whole night study before exams,its like i been through the dangerous torture for long time .....and then i m presented with a special kit to relax myself and enjoy the most beautiful feeling ! That's the similar case with all working class also i guess......weekends are no more to enjoy and go for outing...rather its to "SLEEP" and keep lazing around .
Our mind works the best way when we sleep, taking us through all thoughts and THEN V DREAMMMMM .... :-) !!!!  No doubt someone defined it as a "BEAUTY SLEEP " ....more u sleep more beautiful you'l be....coz its that period of one's life when you think about the best part one always want in life..... so the irony sentence is- " guys keep sleeping to earn more success :-p ........." !

Oh my god......m just loving it than nything in this world....and i'm sure there are many in my que ... :-) !!!!
CHEERS ... :-) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment