Labels

Anna Hazare (1) change (1) India (1) Protest (1)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What's more BEAUTIFUL !!!

 Mind has to always fight with such ambiguity , but at the end it leaves a beautiful smile on face.

Why can't I let it go ......what is more alluring , when the darkness and silence hold each other's hand every night.It creates the envelop which is so mysterious , so hypnotizing and so charismatic.Every night I fall for it, giving birth to a new born thought, so sensitive and desirable.The thoughts so deep , the silence so mellow , the darkness so malignant and I surrender myself.

The questions still prevails and I ask again..... what is more fascinating , when the sound of water splashing and foaming ,hits the shore.The roar so loud yet so musical , grabs the coarse sand and  sweeps over my feet, feels so soft.The huge ocean tempts the mind , the sparkling water far off soothes the sight , relieves the pain and sorrow .And I walk towards the horizon without fear , when the huge tides forbid the further steps ahead , and I smile at my salacity as the water splashes on my face .

And as I sat down the corner and lie on the bed of sand, the mind is startled by the view.......what is more magnificent , when the million of sparkling stars wrap me like a blanket, spread across the sky , which has no limits and stay so quiet. I search for the face in this crowd....assuming the brightest is the one I miss in my life.But I loose the count , the illusion is so strong , and I realizes I can't win over it

I thought I got my answer this time .......when the mighty red glowing half moon chases the high tides in ocean.I wish to hold it in my hand , feel the power and the beauty , how it feels to be the only one and rule the kingdom of darkness. But the glory and pride of red moon is challenged by mighty ocean , soon it will take a dive and hide , still the moment wins the whole canvas , and I feel like I m a painter.

I take a deep breathe when the breeze caressed my face........what is more pleasing , I look amused, my hair blows and the cold breeze whisper in my ears, soothing touch , shivers the body but still I enjoy the irony.I can smell the fragrance of flower you touched and wet soil scent so pungent.I open my arms wide to fly , attempts never succeed.......and I know I m hallucinating.

The captivating night , mighty ocean , quiet stars , knight of the sky , sound of water , the moment so PERFECT . And far away ,I see figures appearing in the dark , they glow under moonlight .I hear the laughs cracking.....getting louder as they approach me, spoiling the silence around.I hate this , I want to stay with the moon , the stars, the ocean all alone....I want to feel the cold breeze for some more time.....I want to stare the glittering sky for little longer.....I want to smell the air around more deeper......but they wont let me enjoy now.They will laugh at every thought of mine, they will take away my lonesome , they will shout louder than the roaring ocean , they will add smell to the fragrance ,  they will hinder the path of cold breeze blowing ,I can no more enjoy the serene beauty of nature.I turn my head and look at them approaching me closer and closer and closer....I can see the smile on there face...I hear them shouting my various pet names , I see them running towards me now.....and all hugging and falling over me.I can see their happiness to meet me again after few hours break, I feel warm as they hug , I can smell the sweet fruity fragrance - so fresh , I sense the care as they tighten me in their arms , caressed so softly by planting kisses on my cheeks , entertained me with all the talks I missed in the past few hour....and I laugh so loud with tears in my eyes...........!!!!!

I look at them , they all smiled at me , I bent down my head , smiled slightly.....A THOUGHT AGAIN : How can I choose the darkness and silence of night , over the lovely  faces that makes me feel relaxed , How can I choose the roaring splashes of ocean water, over the sweet-salty giggles that makes me laugh with tears , How can I choose millions of stars, over the few people who add glitters in my life and shine brightest , How can I choose the king size red moon ,over the mighty strength of our unity , How can I choose the cold breeze , over the love , care and togetherness they share with me, How can I feel that I m a painter without capturing the image of my life in it , without framing MY LOVELY FRIENDS IN IT :) !!!!!

HOW CAN I CHOOSE TO BE LONELY WHEN I HAVE SO MANY BEST FRIENDS TO SHARE MY EVERY MOMENTS  - AND THIS IS WHAT IS  MOST BEAUTIFUL  :) !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment